Every SIMM has to have them, so here they be.
Code of Conduct
1. Try to at least get along, this doesn't mean you have to like everyone, but lets keep it civil.
2. The Sampson sim is rated 13+. That means, keep it like a PG-13 movie and don't take it too far.
3. Last and most important, have fun.
1. Please inform command staff if you need an LOA or anything similar. One week without posting will get you put on IPC (Inactive Player Character Status), two weeks will get you placed on a "suspended" type status and month will get you removed. Variations from this may happen at the Commanding Officer or Executive Officer's discretion due to repeat offenses.
2. In relation to above, prompt response to tags is key, a fourty eight hour turn around is ideal or you may get skipped.
3. If you need an LOA or need time, please contact the Command Team. We get it, life happens, we just like to know.
4. Please use location and time frame identifiers in your posts, this will help with organization.
5. Need help? Ask, the Command Team is here to help you, and we don't bite... At least not hard.
6. Please keep things appropriate for our rating, 13+.
7. Please add a "Tags" section at the end of your posts so we know who is tagged in the post.
1. Please do not write for others, it's annoying and frowned upon unless you have permission.
2. If you want an NPC added for the long term, ask the Department Head in question or the Command Team if there is no active Department Head for that Department. Short term NPCs do not need permission.
3. Creativity is encouraged, we encourage use of images and other things to help make your posts better. As always, if you need help, ask your Department Head or the Command Team, we are here for you.
4. No Super hero/God mod types, obviously characters with unique abilities in moderation are allowed as long as there is a fully developed story line for it (family history, etc).
In addition, the following species are allowed but require a fully developed backstory and Commanding Officer approval (which may involve escalation to TFCO and such if needed):
Delta Quadrant Species
Rules for the USS Sampson
1 post • Page 1 of 1